The ACG POWER HOUSE certification program is a nationwide initiative working with all places of worship by creating a safe environment through professionally designed programs. Achieve a sustained reduction in threatening and criminal activity by minimizing risk and proactively preparing for emergency situations.
Our POWER HOUSE program was designed with nationally recognized curriculum and proven best practices learned through our experience and partnerships with local, state and federal public safety agencies. When it comes to safety and security, our program will drive fundamental change through your organization.
Have you asked your organization these questions?
• Are we prepared to respond to emergency situations?
• Is our security program addressing everything from access control to active threat response?
• Are we conducting appropriate background checks on staff and volunteers working with children?
• Have our staff members and volunteers trained for medical emergencies?
• What is our current state of readiness?
If you are realizing that your organization is not prepared, you’re not alone. Our professional team of consultants will work closely with your staff to gain understanding of your vulnerabilities, resources and operational culture, preparing us to develop a sound plan for risk mitigation and emergency action planning. This foundational approach is the key to a successful program.
The POWER HOUSE Program is an ideal process for churches that want to enhance their safety and security but struggle with knowing where to start.
Let’s get started! Call us today and we will build a program that will take your church from its current state of preparation to ultimately achieving your desired level of safety and security.