ACG was founded in 2015 by Dave Skinner and Troy Szotkowski. Collectively, Dave & Troy have served for over 50 years within the U.S. Military, local, state and federal law enforcement, and the private sector security industry.
ACG takes a sensible approach while working with our clients for emergency preparation through our designed systems and platforms. Our teams use a combination of proven processes, technology and training to determine the best solutions for your safety and security needs. We balance your organization’s culture and risk factors using our proactive solutions.
Our services include:
• Comprehensive Safety and Security Risk Assessments
• Emergency Action Plan Development
• Behavior Recognition & Response Training
• Active Threat / Shooter Response Preparation and Training
• Use of Force Training- Concealed Firearms Carry Certifications to Advanced Training
• Safety and Security Team Development
• Security Mentoring and Coaching
Our team of professional consultants bring a significant amount of professional experience and knowledge to our clients. Our consultants are here to help you identify your current state of readiness along with providing solutions and processes to help you respond to emergencies vs. reacting to them. We look forward to working with you and your team to achieve your security goals!