Dave Skinner and Troy Szotkowski founded Applied Countermeasures Group (ACG) in 2015. Together, they have served for over 50 years in various capacities of law enforcement, public safety and private sector security operations.
At ACG, we use a systematic sensible approach with our clients for emergency preparation through our designed systems and platforms. Our team of consultants use a combination of proven processes, technologies and training to determine the best solutions for your safety and security needs. We balance your organization’s culture and risk factors using our proactive approach.
Our services include:
• Comprehensive Safety and Security Risk Assessments
• Emergency Action Plan Development
• Behavior Recognition & Response Training
• Active Threat / Shooter Response Training
• Tactical Medical Training
• Use of Force Training
• Firearms Concealed Carry Certifications to Advanced Training
• Safety and Security Team Development
• Security Mentoring and Coaching
Our team of professional consultants bring a significant amount of professional experience and knowledge to our clients. We are here to help you identify and advance your current state of readiness, providing you with sensible solutions and advanced training while proactively preparing you for emergency response.
We look forward to working with you and your team to achieve your safety & security goals!